So the alarm went off this morning and I, having gotten perhaps 6 hours of sleep, ignored it. I was having an extremely bizarre dream about certain fandom peoples and no, I will not reveal who or what it was about because if I did, I'd have to kill someone. Most likely myself. *scrubs brain with Brillo pad*
So I was late to my appointment for hand therapy, only the therapist wasn't around. I thought perhaps she had left because I was 20 minutes late, but then another therapist came out and said my therapist was sick and supposedly had called all her patients. I have no idea if she called but I wasn't mad at all - I was relieved. So I went and had soup for lunch before going to get my hair done.
My colorist did something a bit different this time and the red is not quite so IN YOUR FACE, so I'm not sure if I like it yet. I rather like being brightly redheaded. We shall see. There will be pics in the next week because of that boy who's coming to visit.
Speaking of which, that is why I am about to start running about like a chicken with its head cut off. I need to:
* do laundry
* wrap the rest of the xmas presents and pack them up so I can mail them off next week to you international types
* clean my room
* get my dad to flip the mattress on the bed
* put on new sheets (the last two will be done Wed night)
* get a bunch of crap out of my car
* get the car washed
Other things I need to do that have nothing to do with David's visit:
* more RS.org business
* catch up with my wife, who I have missed terribly
* play some more of that damned HPSS game, because I am determined to beat it
* perhaps buy a mic for the computer because a certain someone is swooning at the thought of hearing my voice
I think that's it. Oh, and of course I have to work Mon, Tues and Wed and I have hand therapy after work on Mon and Wed. I think I shall just give up sleeping. You will notice that I will not give up online time, haha.
One last thing: the father of my babies is SO t00by.