Most likely getting my new job and surviving moving not once but twice to two different states.
2. What was your biggest disappointment?
I'd say having to leave San Diego, but mostly I just miss the weather and how beautiful it is there. Good riddance to the people. My biggest disappointment this past year was in people.
3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?
Not really a New Year's resolution...I'm just determined to go to Nimbus, which means that I have to be in much better shape by then, and that's not been going so well. *wibbles*
4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?
I will most likely be at home, online, because I am a loser. >:D< And yes, I wish I could be somewhere else.
5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?
We used to make homemade pizza every year. Maybe we can do that this year...
6. Your worst New Year's Eve? (added this one as I am curious)
Probably 2001. The last few months of 2000 had been absolutely horrific for me, and although I don't remember, I'm fairly sure I was alone in the Apartment From Hell in North County San Diego, probably working on a paper I had due for one of my grad school classes. 2000 was a really bad year, and I still haven't entirely recovered from it.