One is the recipe I made for the work Halloween potluck - Pumpkin Pie Cake. It's your classic dump cake but pumpkin! Everyone LOVED it, and a number of people said they don't even like pumpkin pie but they loved this. Let me know if you try it!
Pumpkin Pie Cake
Makes 12 servings
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 1 hour
* 1 29-ounce can pumpkin
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 3 eggs
* 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
* 1 package 2-layer-size yellow cake mix
* 1 cup chopped nuts
* 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger. Add eggs. Beat lightly until mixture is just combined.
2. Gradually stir in evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture; sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with melted butter or margarine.
4. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until edges are firm and center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Makes 12 servings.
Two is the following quiz, which is kind of insulting. I know the American education system leaves a lot to be desired, but it's not ALL bad.
Three is that I've discovered something: singing one octave above Dave Gahan is pretty much my perfect range. Exciting, no?