When writing an email to a client you type bloody products instead of blood products.
And yes, I did catch it before I hit send. Thank bloody everything. :P!!
TWH is slowly eating my brain. If you need my brain, you'll have to fight for it, because not only is TWH eating it, but... wait for it...
...you know that data submission thing that made my life an absolute hell for the last month or so? That thing that happens every 3 months? They just decided that they're going to add an EXTRA submission at the end of September, to help out any hospitals affected by Katrina - because really, they've got NOTHING BETTER TO DO DOWN THERE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ME NOW PLSKTHNX.
Date went well enough. He brought me gifts and bought dinner, made me laugh, walked me to my car. Am working on being open-minded. We'll be seeing each other again. This calls for the confused face: o_O
Tagged by chavalah:
i - d - i - o - syn - cra - sy
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.
List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.
1. I really don't like talking on the phone. There are two main reasons for this: 1) I spend all day at work on the phone, and 2) I think I find speaking on the phone much more intimate than most people. Voices are very personal to me, so even a casual conversation is a bit strange. If I talk to you on the phone for fun, you're unusual.
2. I pick food apart. I've always done that. I'll take the bun off a cheeseburger and eat the bun and toppings first, then the burger. I'll eat the toppings off the pizza and then eat the crust.
3. I get in ruts in terms of entertainment. For a long time I was totally into TV and watched it all the time. Right now, I'm totally into music - country - and haven't turned the TV on for weeks. I'm trying to get myself excited for the new seasons of CSI, Medium and Numb3rs, but... did I mention my entertainment ruts generally last years?
4. I have to be doing something with my hands. If I'm not typing or writing, I'm picking at my nails or cuticles or playing with a stress ball or putty or something.
5. I hate hats and refuse to wear them. I just don't like the feeling of something on my head like that.
Not tagging anyone on this one, as I can't remember who's already done it. Nyah.
Much love to bhanesidhe! I have the smaller Hermione up in my cube at work. ♥