I'm still tired. I got up and made breakfast, and then we made my parents get up, and then we went to open gifts. I got:
* a $30 gift card for Best Buy (from my brother)
* healthy recipes cookbook (from my sister)
* an apron that says "Sophisticated, Seductive, Complex And Full-Bodied (...And the wine's not bad, either) (from my cousin)
* a teddy bear dressed in a hockey uniform that has a stand (also from my cousin)
* a Big Dogs calendar (from my aunt and uncle)
* a maroon Big Dogs fleece (also from my aunt and uncle)
* a mini stuffed Big Dog wearing a wizard hat, robes and holding a wand (from Mom and Dad)
* The CoS PC game (from Mom and Dad)
* a $50 gift certificate for my salon, to get a pedicure or whatever I want (from Mom and Dad)
* my desk, which is made of a lovely blond wood and has cubbyholes and a drawer and shelves (from Mom and Dad)
My apologies to the three of you
who are getting your gifts late, but hey, you get to have a bit of xmas afterwards, right?
And now, I think I'm going to go and take a nap. Mwah!