Log in

No account? Create an account
14 March 2004 @ 11:11 am
Photoshop Help Needed  
Is there anyone who can tell me how to put a black outline around an icon? Anyone? Bueller?
I feel: clueless
Дженниферzhonnika on March 14th, 2004 09:14 am (UTC)
Select All and then under Edit, I believe, chose "stroke" and then "inside". You can pic your color and the width of the stroke from here as well. For a solid 100x100 image, start with a base of 98x98 :D
Vicki: Me by Anna <333hermorrine on March 14th, 2004 09:36 am (UTC)
Awesome - thanks so much!!!
Дженниферzhonnika on March 14th, 2004 09:37 am (UTC)
Welcome :D
Pervy Hoodie Fancier: JoChen Pensivedancingrain on March 15th, 2004 10:51 pm (UTC)
and to think all this time I have been cutting and pasting completed 98x98 icons onto 100x100 black (or other-color) squares!
Дженниферzhonnika on March 15th, 2004 10:52 pm (UTC)
Dude, I didn't know either! I had to have it explained, as I am smrt ;)
the natural anthem: [creative] I M N RTIZT.tocomfortyou on March 14th, 2004 03:38 pm (UTC)
Actually, it doesn't have to be 98x98. Just make the image 100x100, then Edit > Stroke. Make it 1px and choose 'inside'. Same effect also works for outlining text, just change it to 'outside', makes everything a lot easier to read. (re: my icon)