For some time now I have been able to view ASP pages on any browser on my computer. You have NO idea how annoying that is til it happens to you. So I went searching to see if I could find a fix. I found something that seemed it might work called IEliminator - it removes all the files associated with IE and you can get rid of it altogether or do a clean install. So I did it.
It didn't work. I bet you're surprised.
Even better, it screwed up a bunch of other stuff so now I'm worse off than I was. >:0!!!!!!!!!
The only thing I can think of to do now is format the hard drive and reinstall Windoze and every bloody other thing, and as I have NO way to back things up I can't do that. I am so screwed. *STABS*